Author contributions: VB, LH and JF were responsible for the study conception and design. VB and LH performed the data collection. JF and VB performed the data analysis. VB and JF were responsible for the drafting of the manuscript. LH, PF and NK made critical revisions to the paper for important intellectual content. LH provided administrative, technical and material support. LH and JF supervised the clinical work.
Early Intervention in the Real World
Early tailored assertive community case management for hard-to-engage adolescents suffering from psychiatric disorders: an exploratory pilot study
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 94–99, February 2013
How to Cite
Baier, V., Favrod, J., Ferrari, P., Koch, N. and Holzer, L. (2013), Early tailored assertive community case management for hard-to-engage adolescents suffering from psychiatric disorders: an exploratory pilot study. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 7: 94–99. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7893.2012.00380.x
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!