Not all first-episode psychosis is the same: preliminary evidence of greater basic self-disturbance in schizophrenia spectrum cases
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 200–204, May 2013
How to Cite
Nelson, B., Thompson, A. and Yung, A. R. (2013), Not all first-episode psychosis is the same: preliminary evidence of greater basic self-disturbance in schizophrenia spectrum cases. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 7: 200–204. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7893.2012.00381.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!