Predictive utility of blood pressure, waist circumference and body mass index for metabolic syndrome in patients with schizophrenia in Singapore
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 205–209, May 2013
How to Cite
Nurjono, M. and Lee, J. (2013), Predictive utility of blood pressure, waist circumference and body mass index for metabolic syndrome in patients with schizophrenia in Singapore. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 7: 205–209. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7893.2012.00384.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2011
- National Medical Research Council (NMRC). Grant Number: NMRC/NIG/1017/2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!