Factors affecting early psychiatric intervention for patients with first-episode psychosis in Japan
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 255–260, August 2013
How to Cite
Hagi, N., Takamura, M. and Yokoyama, K. (2013), Factors affecting early psychiatric intervention for patients with first-episode psychosis in Japan. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 7: 255–260. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7893.2012.00385.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2011
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, Japan. Grant Number: H19-Kokoro-Ippan-012
- Mitsubishi Foundation (Mitsubishi Zaidan), Japan. Grant Number: 39-46
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!