Methodology on the My World Survey (MWS): a unique window into the world of adolescents in Ireland
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 12–22, February 2013
How to Cite
Dooley, B. and Fitzgerald, A. (2013), Methodology on the My World Survey (MWS): a unique window into the world of adolescents in Ireland. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 7: 12–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7893.2012.00386.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2012
- One Foundation in Dublin, Ireland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!