Comparison of first-episode and chronic patients diagnosed with schizophrenia: symptoms and childhood trauma
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 23–30, February 2013
How to Cite
Wang, Z., Xue, Z., Pu, W., Yang, B., Li, L., Yi, W., Wang, P., Liu, C., Wu, G., Liu, Z. and Rosenheck, R. A. (2013), Comparison of first-episode and chronic patients diagnosed with schizophrenia: symptoms and childhood trauma. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 7: 23–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7893.2012.00387.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30971053, 81171286, 81071092
- Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 973
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2011CB707802
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!