Internet addiction, reality substitution and longitudinal changes in psychotic-like experiences in young adults
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 261–269, August 2013
How to Cite
Mittal, V. A., Dean, D. J. and Pelletier, A. (2013), Internet addiction, reality substitution and longitudinal changes in psychotic-like experiences in young adults. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 7: 261–269. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7893.2012.00390.x
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2011
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: R01MH094650
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!