Childhood trauma and premorbid adjustment among individuals at clinical high risk for psychosis and normal control subjects
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 51–57, February 2013
How to Cite
Tikka, M., Luutonen, S., Ilonen, T., Tuominen, L., Kotimäki, M., Hankala, J. and Salokangas, R. K.R. (2013), Childhood trauma and premorbid adjustment among individuals at clinical high risk for psychosis and normal control subjects. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 7: 51–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7893.2012.00391.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2011
- Turku University Central Hospital
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!