Do transgenic plants affect rhizobacteria populations?
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Author. Journal compilation © 2008 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 1, Issue 6, pages 463–475, November 2008
How to Cite
Filion, M. (2008), Do transgenic plants affect rhizobacteria populations?. Microbial Biotechnology, 1: 463–475. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7915.2008.00047.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2008
- Received 17 March, 2008; revised 3 June, 2008; accepted 5 June, 2008.
Total views by type:
Publication date: 4 Aug 2008. Cumulative views from 1 Aug 2010 - 9 Dec 2013.
- Total views: 237
- Total PDF views: 69
- Total HTML views: 168
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.