Removal of organic toxic chemicals in the rhizosphere and phyllosphere of plants
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Bioremediation. With guest editors Jan Roelof van der Meer, Thomas Wood, Hideaki Nojiri, Pieter van Dillewijn
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 144–146, March 2009
Total views since August 2010: 72
How to Cite
Ramos, J. L., Molina, L. and Segura, A. (2009), Removal of organic toxic chemicals in the rhizosphere and phyllosphere of plants. Microbial Biotechnology, 2: 144–146. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7915.2009.00090_13.x
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2009
Total views by type:
Publication date: 18 Feb 2009. Cumulative views from 1 Aug 2010 - 23 May 2013.
- Total views: 72
- Total PDF views: 35
- Total HTML views: 37
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.