Inspired by Ann Wood, Don Kelly and Joan Timmis, and dedicated to the memory of Rose Timmis, who activated and cultivated my olfactory appreciation of the enormous diversity of smells wafting on the air of the English countryside, flower garden, vegetable garden and dining table.
Human biome biotechnology and the personalization of odour profiles*
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Bioremediation. With guest editors Jan Roelof van der Meer, Thomas Wood, Hideaki Nojiri, Pieter van Dillewijn
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 150–152, March 2009
How to Cite
Timmis, K. (2009), Human biome biotechnology and the personalization of odour profiles. Microbial Biotechnology, 2: 150–152. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7915.2009.00090_18.x
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2009
Total views by type:
Publication date: 18 Feb 2009. Cumulative views from 1 Aug 2010 - 20 Aug 2014.
- Total views: 265
- Total PDF views: 101
- Total HTML views: 164
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.