Agrobacterium tumefaciens and A. rhizogenes use different proteins to transport bacterial DNA into the plant cell nucleus
Article first published online: 6 APR 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Special Issue: Life of microbes that interact with plants
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 416–427, July 2009
How to Cite
Ream, W. (2009), Agrobacterium tumefaciens and A. rhizogenes use different proteins to transport bacterial DNA into the plant cell nucleus. Microbial Biotechnology, 2: 416–427. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7915.2009.00104.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2009
- Received 26 November 2008; accepted 5 March 2009.
Total views by type:
Publication date: 6 Apr 2009. Cumulative views from 1 Aug 2010 - 1 Aug 2015.
- Total views: 945
- Total PDF views: 372
- Total HTML views: 573
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.