Developing microbe–plant interactions for applications in plant-growth promotion and disease control, production of useful compounds, remediation and carbon sequestration
Article first published online: 23 APR 2009
© 2009 Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory. Journal compilation © 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Special Issue: Life of microbes that interact with plants
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 428–440, July 2009
How to Cite
Wu, C. H., Bernard, S. M., Andersen, G. L. and Chen, W. (2009), Developing microbe–plant interactions for applications in plant-growth promotion and disease control, production of useful compounds, remediation and carbon sequestration. Microbial Biotechnology, 2: 428–440. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7915.2009.00109.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2009
- Received 28 November, 2008; accepted 11 March, 2009.
Total views by type:
Publication date: 23 Apr 2009. Cumulative views from 1 Aug 2010 - 1 Jan 2016.
- Total views: 2431
- Total PDF views: 1081
- Total HTML views: 1350
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.