Current state and perspectives of producing biodiesel-like compounds by biotechnology
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Microbiology of energy biotechnology. Editors: Professor Erick Vandamme and Professor Willy Verstraete
Volume 2, Issue 5, pages 551–565, September 2009
How to Cite
Uthoff, S., Bröker, D. and Steinbüchel, A. (2009), Current state and perspectives of producing biodiesel-like compounds by biotechnology. Microbial Biotechnology, 2: 551–565. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7915.2009.00139.x
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2009
- Received 2 April, 2009; revised 26 June, 2009; accepted 29 June, 2009.
Total views by type:
Publication date: 31 Jul 2009. Cumulative views from 1 Aug 2010 - 22 Aug 2014.
- Total views: 1370
- Total PDF views: 518
- Total HTML views: 852
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.