LOVely enzymes – towards engineering light-controllable biocatalysts
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Biocatalysis. Guest Editors: Karl-Erich Jaeger, Andreas Schmid and Manuel Ferrer
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 15–23, January 2010
How to Cite
Krauss, U., Lee, J., Benkovic, S. J. and Jaeger, K.-E. (2010), LOVely enzymes – towards engineering light-controllable biocatalysts. Microbial Biotechnology, 3: 15–23. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7915.2009.00140.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2009
- Received 1 July, 2009; accepted 3 July, 2009.
Total views by type:
Publication date: 24 Aug 2009. Cumulative views from 1 Aug 2010 - 15 Mar 2014.
- Total views: 462
- Total PDF views: 187
- Total HTML views: 275
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.