The little bacteria that can – diversity, genomics and ecophysiology of ‘Dehalococcoides’ spp. in contaminated environments
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 389–402, July 2010
How to Cite
Taş, N., Van Eekert, M. H. A., De Vos, W. M. and Smidt, H. (2010), The little bacteria that can – diversity, genomics and ecophysiology of ‘Dehalococcoides’ spp. in contaminated environments. Microbial Biotechnology, 3: 389–402. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7915.2009.00147.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2009
- Received 29 April 2009; revised 26 July 2009; accepted 30 July 2009.
Total views by type:
Publication date: 4 Sep 2009. Cumulative views from 1 Aug 2010 - 17 Sep 2014.
- Total views: 878
- Total PDF views: 275
- Total HTML views: 603
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.