Strategies for enhancing bioluminescent bacterial sensor performance by promoter region manipulation
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 300–310, May 2010
How to Cite
Yagur-Kroll, S., Bilic, B. and Belkin, S. (2010), Strategies for enhancing bioluminescent bacterial sensor performance by promoter region manipulation. Microbial Biotechnology, 3: 300–310. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7915.2009.00149.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2009
- Received 22 April, 2009; revised 29 June, 2009; accepted 31 July, 2009.
Total views by type:
Publication date: 26 Aug 2009. Cumulative views from 1 Aug 2010 - 20 Dec 2013.
- Total views: 206
- Total PDF views: 79
- Total HTML views: 127
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.