Re-use of this article is permitted in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set out at http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/authorresources/onlineopen.html
Marine microbial genomics in Europe: current status and perspectives
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Marine Omics. Editors: Laura Giuliano, Michele Barbier and Frederic Briand
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 523–530, September 2010
How to Cite
Glöckner, F. O. and Joint, I. (2010), Marine microbial genomics in Europe: current status and perspectives. Microbial Biotechnology, 3: 523–530. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7915.2010.00169.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2010
- Received 17 December, 2009; accepted 6 February, 2010.
Total views by type:
Publication date: 25 Mar 2010. Cumulative views from 1 Aug 2010 - 22 Dec 2013.
- Total views: 424
- Total PDF views: 106
- Total HTML views: 318
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.