Both coauthors contributed equally to the work.
Comparative genome-wide analysis of small RNAs of major Gram-positive pathogens: from identification to application
Article first published online: 15 APR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 658–676, November 2010
How to Cite
Mraheil, M. A., Billion, A., Kuenne, C., Pischimarov, J., Kreikemeyer, B., Engelmann, S., Hartke, A., Giard, J.-C., Rupnik, M., Vorwerk, S., Beier, M., Retey, J., Hartsch, T., Jacob, A., Cemič, F., Hemberger, J., Chakraborty, T. and Hain, T. (2010), Comparative genome-wide analysis of small RNAs of major Gram-positive pathogens: from identification to application. Microbial Biotechnology, 3: 658–676. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7915.2010.00171.x
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2010
- Received 20 October, 2009; accepted 17 February, 2010.
Total views by type:
Publication date: 15 Apr 2010. Cumulative views from 1 Aug 2010 - 14 Mar 2014.
- Total views: 459
- Total PDF views: 146
- Total HTML views: 313
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.