Present address: Argonne National Laboratory, 9700 South Cass Avenue Argonne, IL 60439, USA.
Marine genomics: at the interface of marine microbial ecology and biodiscovery
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Authors; Journal compilation © 2010 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Marine Omics. Editors: Laura Giuliano, Michele Barbier and Frederic Briand
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 531–543, September 2010
How to Cite
Heidelberg, K. B., Gilbert, J. A. and Joint, I. (2010), Marine genomics: at the interface of marine microbial ecology and biodiscovery. Microbial Biotechnology, 3: 531–543. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7915.2010.00193.x
Re-use of this article is permitted in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set out at http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/authorresources/onlineopen.html
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
- Received 10 May, 2010; accepted 15 May, 2010.
Total views by type:
Publication date: 20 Jul 2010. Cumulative views from 1 Aug 2010 - 1 May 2015.
- Total views: 1884
- Total PDF views: 835
- Total HTML views: 1049
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.