Reconstruction of the regulatory network of Lactobacillus plantarum WCFS1 on basis of correlated gene expression and conserved regulatory motifs
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Lactic Acid Bacteria. Editors: Michiel Kleerebezem and Willem M. de Vos.
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 333–344, May 2011
How to Cite
Wels, M., Overmars, L., Francke, C., Kleerebezem, M. and Siezen, R. J. (2011), Reconstruction of the regulatory network of Lactobacillus plantarum WCFS1 on basis of correlated gene expression and conserved regulatory motifs. Microbial Biotechnology, 4: 333–344. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7915.2010.00217.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Received 30 May, 2010; accepted 31 August, 2010.
Total views by type:
Publication date: 26 Oct 2010. Cumulative views from 26 Oct 2010 - 18 Apr 2014.
- Total views: 477
- Total PDF views: 187
- Total HTML views: 290
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.