Oligonucleotide primers, probes and molecular methods for the environmental monitoring of methanogenic archaea
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages 585–602, September 2011
How to Cite
Narihiro, T. and Sekiguchi, Y. (2011), Oligonucleotide primers, probes and molecular methods for the environmental monitoring of methanogenic archaea. Microbial Biotechnology, 4: 585–602. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7915.2010.00239.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Received 6 July, 2010; accepted 12 November, 2010.
Total views by type:
Publication date: 10 Jan 2011. Cumulative views from 10 Jan 2011 - 19 Dec 2013.
- Total views: 683
- Total PDF views: 332
- Total HTML views: 351
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.