Present address: DOE-Joint Genome Institute, Walnut Creek, CA 94598, USA.
Microbiology of ‘Candidatus Accumulibacter’ in activated sludge
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages 603–619, September 2011
How to Cite
He, S. and McMahon, K. D. (2011), Microbiology of ‘Candidatus Accumulibacter’ in activated sludge. Microbial Biotechnology, 4: 603–619. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7915.2011.00248.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Received 8 September, 2010; accepted 18 December, 2010.
Total views by type:
Publication date: 21 Feb 2011. Cumulative views from 21 Feb 2011 - 20 Dec 2013.
- Total views: 387
- Total PDF views: 173
- Total HTML views: 214
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.