An annotated selection of World Wide Web sites relevant to the topics in microbial biotechnology
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Author. Microbial Biotechnology © 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages 683–684, September 2011
How to Cite
Wackett, L. P. (2011), Bacterial riboswitches. Microbial Biotechnology, 4: 683–684. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7915.2011.00288.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2011
Total views by type:
Publication date: 17 Aug 2011. Cumulative views from 17 Aug 2011 - 1 Apr 2015.
- Total views: 556
- Total PDF views: 221
- Total HTML views: 335
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.