Reducing Vibrio load in Artemia nauplii using antimicrobial photodynamic therapy: a promising strategy to reduce antibiotic application in shrimp larviculture
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Microbial Biotechnology © 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 59–68, January 2012
How to Cite
Asok, A., Arshad, E., Jasmin, C., Somnath Pai, S., Bright Singh, I. S., Mohandas, A. and Anas, A. (2012), Reducing Vibrio load in Artemia nauplii using antimicrobial photodynamic therapy: a promising strategy to reduce antibiotic application in shrimp larviculture. Microbial Biotechnology, 5: 59–68. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7915.2011.00297.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Received 10 January, 2011; revised 8 July, 2011; accepted 2 August, 2011.
Total views by type:
Publication date: 26 Sep 2011. Cumulative views from 26 Sep 2011 - 1 Feb 2015.
- Total views: 837
- Total PDF views: 367
- Total HTML views: 470
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.