Both authors contributed equally. Conflicts of Interest: U.P. is a consultant of Dynavax/Rheinbiotech for scientific aspects of HBV vaccine development. S.K., T.B., C.D. and M.S. declare no conflict of interest.
Design of therapeutic vaccines: hepatitis B as an example
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Microbial Biotechnology © 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Microbial Vaccines and Immunomodulators. Guest Editors: Carlos A. Guzman, Ennio De Gregorio, Jan ter Meulen, and Martin Friede
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 270–282, March 2012
Total views since publication: 430
How to Cite
Kutscher, S., Bauer, T., Dembek, C., Sprinzl, M. and Protzer, U. (2012), Design of therapeutic vaccines: hepatitis B as an example. Microbial Biotechnology, 5: 270–282. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7915.2011.00303.x
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
- Received 7 July, 2011; revised 22 August, 2011; accepted 22 August, 2011.
Total views by type:
Publication date: 29 Sep 2011. Cumulative views from 29 Sep 2011 - 3 Dec 2013.
- Total views: 430
- Total PDF views: 269
- Total HTML views: 161
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.