Both authors contributed equally. Conflicts of Interest: U.P. is a consultant of Dynavax/Rheinbiotech for scientific aspects of HBV vaccine development. S.K., T.B., C.D. and M.S. declare no conflict of interest.
Design of therapeutic vaccines: hepatitis B as an example
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Microbial Biotechnology © 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Microbial Vaccines and Immunomodulators. Guest Editors: Carlos A. Guzman, Ennio De Gregorio, Jan ter Meulen, and Martin Friede
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 270–282, March 2012
How to Cite
Kutscher, S., Bauer, T., Dembek, C., Sprinzl, M. and Protzer, U. (2012), Design of therapeutic vaccines: hepatitis B as an example. Microbial Biotechnology, 5: 270–282. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7915.2011.00303.x
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2011
- Received 7 July, 2011; revised 22 August, 2011; accepted 22 August, 2011.
Total views by type:
Publication date: 29 Sep 2011. Cumulative views from 29 Sep 2011 - 1 May 2016.
- Total views: 1982
- Total PDF views: 1144
- Total HTML views: 838
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.