The future of biological warfare
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Author. Microbial Biotechnology © 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Thematic Issue: Bioterrorism Research
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 584–587, September 2012
How to Cite
Casadevall, A. (2012), The future of biological warfare. Microbial Biotechnology, 5: 584–587. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7915.2012.00340.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Received 13 October, 2011; revised 3 January, 2012; accepted 22 February, 2012.
Total views by type:
Publication date: 21 Mar 2012. Cumulative views from 21 Mar 2012 - 17 Sep 2014.
- Total views: 1531
- Total PDF views: 667
- Total HTML views: 864
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.