S.A.F.E. Contribution No. 30.
Geomagnetic secular variations (inclination) of high latitude fiord cores: eastern Canadian Arctic*
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 245–259, December 1990
How to Cite
ANDREWS, J. T. and JENNINGS, A. E. (1990), Geomagnetic secular variations (inclination) of high latitude fiord cores: eastern Canadian Arctic. Polar Research, 8: 245–259. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-8369.1990.tb00387.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
- December 1989 (revised August 1990).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!