Keynote lecture presented at the Pro Marc Symposium on Polar Marine Ecology, Trondheim, Norway, 12-16 May 1990.
The physiology of polar marine zooplankton*
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 355–370, December 1991
How to Cite
CLARKE, A. and PECK, L. S. (1991), The physiology of polar marine zooplankton. Polar Research, 10: 355–370. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-8369.1991.tb00659.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
- revised January 1991.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!