Vegetation re-establishment in polar “lichen-kill” landscapes: a case study of the Little Ice Age impact
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 221–228, December 1999
How to Cite
Lévesque, E. and Svoboda, J. (1999), Vegetation re-establishment in polar “lichen-kill” landscapes: a case study of the Little Ice Age impact. Polar Research, 18: 221–228. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-8369.1999.tb00297.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!