Response of Arctic ecosystems to climate change: results of long-term field experiments in Sweden and Alaska
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 245–252, December 1999
How to Cite
Shaver, G. R. and Jonasson, S. (1999), Response of Arctic ecosystems to climate change: results of long-term field experiments in Sweden and Alaska. Polar Research, 18: 245–252. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-8369.1999.tb00300.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!