Interannual variability in water masses in the Greenland Sea and adjacent areas
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2006
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 201–208, December 2001
How to Cite
Alekseev, G. V., Johannessen, O. M., Korablev, A. A., Ivanov, V. V. and Kovalevsky, D. V. (2001), Interannual variability in water masses in the Greenland Sea and adjacent areas. Polar Research, 20: 201–208. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-8369.2001.tb00057.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!