The Icelandic Laki volcanic tephra layer in the Lomonosovfonna ice core, Svalbard
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2007
Volume 24, Issue 1-2, pages 33–40, July 2005
How to Cite
Kekonen, T., Moore, J., Perämäki, P. and Martma, T. (2005), The Icelandic Laki volcanic tephra layer in the Lomonosovfonna ice core, Svalbard. Polar Research, 24: 33–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-8369.2005.tb00138.x
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!