Demographic and environmental conditions are uncoupled in the social–ecological system of the Pribilof Islands
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors
Special Issue: Special issue: Climate change impacts, adaptation and vulnerability in the Arctic
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 119–128, April 2009
How to Cite
Huntington, H. P., Kruse, S. A. and Scholz, A. J. (2009), Demographic and environmental conditions are uncoupled in the social–ecological system of the Pribilof Islands. Polar Research, 28: 119–128. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-8369.2009.00096.x
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!