Demographic and environmental conditions are uncoupled in the social–ecological system of the Pribilof Islands
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors
Special Issue: Special issue: Climate change impacts, adaptation and vulnerability in the Arctic
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 119–128, April 2009
How to Cite
Huntington, H. P., Kruse, S. A. and Scholz, A. J. (2009), Demographic and environmental conditions are uncoupled in the social–ecological system of the Pribilof Islands. Polar Research, 28: 119–128. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-8369.2009.00096.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!