Vulnerability and adaptation to climate-related fire impacts in rural and urban interior Alaska
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors
Special Issue: Special issue: Climate change impacts, adaptation and vulnerability in the Arctic
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 100–118, April 2009
How to Cite
Trainor, S. F., Calef, M., Natcher, D., Chapin, F. S., McGuire, A. D., Huntington, O., Duffy, P., Rupp, T. S., DeWilde, L., Kwart, M., Fresco, N. and Lovecraft, A. L. (2009), Vulnerability and adaptation to climate-related fire impacts in rural and urban interior Alaska. Polar Research, 28: 100–118. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-8369.2009.00101.x
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!