A reindeer herder's perspective on caribou, weather and socio-economic change on the Seward Peninsula, Alaska
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors
Special Issue: Special issue: Climate change impacts, adaptation and vulnerability in the Arctic
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 71–88, April 2009
How to Cite
Rattenbury, K., Kielland, K., Finstad, G. and Schneider, W. (2009), A reindeer herder's perspective on caribou, weather and socio-economic change on the Seward Peninsula, Alaska. Polar Research, 28: 71–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-8369.2009.00102.x
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!