Is climate change causing the increasing narwhal (Monodon monoceros) catches in Smith Sound, Greenland?
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Author
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 238–245, August 2009
How to Cite
Nielsen, M. R. (2009), Is climate change causing the increasing narwhal (Monodon monoceros) catches in Smith Sound, Greenland?. Polar Research, 28: 238–245. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-8369.2009.00106.x
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!