The importance of winter in annual ecosystem respiration in the High Arctic: effects of snow depth in two vegetation types
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2010
© 2010 the authors, journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 58–74, April 2010
How to Cite
Morgner, E., Elberling, B., Strebel, D. and Cooper, E. J. (2010), The importance of winter in annual ecosystem respiration in the High Arctic: effects of snow depth in two vegetation types. Polar Research, 29: 58–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-8369.2010.00151.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2010
Vol. 29, Issue 3, 474, Article first published online: 22 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!