Legacies and change in polar sciences: historical, legal and political reflections on the International Polar Year
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2010
© 2010 the author, journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 458–460, December 2010
How to Cite
(2010), Legacies and change in polar sciences: historical, legal and political reflections on the International Polar Year. Polar Research, 29: 458–460. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-8369.2010.00179.x
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!