A Framework for Explaining Aggression Involving Groups
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2007
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 298–312, November 2007
How to Cite
Meier, B. P., Hinsz, V. B. and Heimerdinger, S. R. (2007), A Framework for Explaining Aggression Involving Groups. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 1: 298–312. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2007.00015.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2007
- Social and Personality Psychology Compass 1/1 (2007): 298–312, 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2007.00015.x
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!