How Can People Be Induced to Willingly Change Their Behavior? The Path from Persuasive Communication to Binding Communication
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2007
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 493–505, November 2007
How to Cite
Joule, R.-V., Girandola, F. and Bernard, F. (2007), How Can People Be Induced to Willingly Change Their Behavior? The Path from Persuasive Communication to Binding Communication. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 1: 493–505. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2007.00018.x
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2007
- Social and Personality Psychology Compass 1/1 (2007): 493–505, 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2007.00018.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!