Personality, Affective Processing, and Self-Regulation: Toward Process-Based Views of Extraversion, Neuroticism, and Agreeableness
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2007
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 223–235, November 2007
How to Cite
Robinson, M. D. (2007), Personality, Affective Processing, and Self-Regulation: Toward Process-Based Views of Extraversion, Neuroticism, and Agreeableness. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 1: 223–235. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2007.00019.x
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2007
- Social and Personality Psychology Compass 1/1 (2007): 223–235, 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2007.00019.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!