Benefit Finding and Physical Health: Positive Psychological Changes and Enhanced Allostasis
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 223–244, January 2008
How to Cite
Bower, J. E., Low, C. A., Moskowitz, J. T., Sepah, S. and Epel, E. (2008), Benefit Finding and Physical Health: Positive Psychological Changes and Enhanced Allostasis. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 2: 223–244. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2007.00038.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2007
- Social and Personality Psychology Compass 2/1 (2008): 223–244, 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2007.00038.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!