Where the Motivation Resides and Self-Deception Hides: How Motivated Cognition Accomplishes Self-Deception
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2007
© 2007 The Author
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 361–381, January 2008
How to Cite
Balcetis, E. (2008), Where the Motivation Resides and Self-Deception Hides: How Motivated Cognition Accomplishes Self-Deception. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 2: 361–381. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2007.00042.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2007
- Social and Personality Psychology Compass 2/1 (2008): 361–381, 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2007.00042.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!