Classical and Modern Methods of Psychological Scale Construction
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2007
© 2007 The Author
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 414–433, January 2008
How to Cite
Simms, L. J. (2008), Classical and Modern Methods of Psychological Scale Construction. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 2: 414–433. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2007.00044.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2007
- Social and Personality Psychology Compass 2/1 (2008): 414–433, 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2007.00044.x
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!