Reflecting on Six Decades of Selective Exposure Research: Progress, Challenges, and Opportunities
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 464–493, January 2008
How to Cite
Smith, S. M., Fabrigar, L. R. and Norris, M. E. (2008), Reflecting on Six Decades of Selective Exposure Research: Progress, Challenges, and Opportunities. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 2: 464–493. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2007.00060.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2008
- Social and Personality Psychology Compass 2/1 (2008): 464–493, 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2007.00060.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!