Explaining False Uniqueness: Why We are Both Better and Worse Than Others
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Author
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 878–894, March 2008
How to Cite
Chambers, J. R. (2008), Explaining False Uniqueness: Why We are Both Better and Worse Than Others. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 2: 878–894. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2008.00076.x
- Issue online: 31 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2008
- Social and Personality Psychology Compass 2/2 (2008): 878–894, 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2008.00076.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!