Broadening the Study of the Self: Integrating the Study of Personal Identity and Cultural Identity
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 635–651, March 2008
How to Cite
Schwartz, S. J., Zamboanga, B. L. and Weisskirch, R. S. (2008), Broadening the Study of the Self: Integrating the Study of Personal Identity and Cultural Identity. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 2: 635–651. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2008.00077.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2008
- Social and Personality Psychology Compass 2/2 (2008): 635–651, 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2008.00077.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!