Untangling the Links between Narcissism and Self-esteem: A Theoretical and Empirical Review
Article first published online: 3 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 1415–1439, May 2008
How to Cite
Bosson, J. K., Lakey, C. E., Campbell, W. K., Zeigler-Hill, V., Jordan, C. H. and Kernis, M. H. (2008), Untangling the Links between Narcissism and Self-esteem: A Theoretical and Empirical Review. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 2: 1415–1439. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2008.00089.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2008
- Social and Personality Psychology Compass 2/3 (2008): 1415–1439, 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2008.00089.x
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!