Emotional and Physiological Responses to Social-Evaluative Threat
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Author. Journal Compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 1362–1378, May 2008
How to Cite
Dickerson, S. S. (2008), Emotional and Physiological Responses to Social-Evaluative Threat. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 2: 1362–1378. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2008.00095.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2008
- Social and Personality Psychology Compass 2/3 (2008): 1362–1378, 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2008.00095.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!